We are currently looking to bring in some interns to join the FG2W team!
Check out the positions and qualifications below!
Qualifications for all positions
- We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping others and making a difference, not only within their community, but outside of it as well.
- Must be 16 years or older (parent approval required for those under 18)
- Must work well with others
- Must have great communication skills
- Must be available to meet in person in Irvine, CA or through Skype for 1-2 hr/week
- Must be able to commit for 3 or 5 months
- Must be able to commit 5 hrs/week outside of meetings to work on projects (can work from home)
- Start and end dates for internship are flexible
Position details: The Web Design intern position will be responsible for updating, editing and designing pages for fg2w.org, blog.fg2w.org and fg2w.storenvy.com. You will work with the Graphic Design intern and Community Involvement intern to create and add new content to our sites. Must be skilled with Drupal7, Wordpress and html
Position Details: The Graphic Design and Social Media intern position will focus on developing new designs for both our social media outlets and our apparel line. You will be working directly with the staff to develop new designs for things such as: fliers, invitations, and posters. This position will also include keeping our social media up to date weekly with postings about different events and activities. Must be skilled in Photoshop and Illustrator
Community Involvement and Outreach (CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL JAN 2015)
Position details: The Community Involvement and Outreach position will be focused around building relationships with current and future partners. This position will involve keeping in contact with our current partners to keep them aware of any upcoming events, and working with them to plan upcoming events and fundraisers. The position also includes finding and contacting possible future partners, whether it be churches, schools, business, or other organizations. Must be someone who is skilled at and enjoys collaborative planning and is comfortable using Word and Excel
Compensation: FG2W internships are volunteer positions. You may be able to receive college credit if approved by your college or university.